I am glad that I will have more free time in my hands since
I am done with college apps. I would read some books of different genres to
see how much I have improved in the aspect of reading and comprehending by
myself on my free time. I believe that doing this would be productive and
relaxing. In addition, this activity could increase my interest in reading. The
more I practice this, the more I could improve my English and achieve the goals
I set for myself to be achieved by the end of this senior year. By the time that this second
semester ends, I want to be able to improve my grammar, increase my vocabulary, improve my reading skills,
and improve my essay writing skills. If our work is shared among our class, I
am willing to hear back what my classmates think about my progress.
No comments:
Post a Comment